Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is a thing that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University had a study on the impact apples have on the brain. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this element in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to koot curry(tamil style bottlegourd chana dal curry) recipe. You can cook koot curry(tamil style bottlegourd chana dal curry) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry):
- You need 1/2 cup soaked Chana Dal
- Provide 1/2 kg chopped bottle gourd
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric
- You need 1/2 cup Chopped coconut
- Take 1 tsp sambhar powder
- Provide 2 tsp coriander seeds
- Provide 6-7 Bedki Whole chillies
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Take 6/7 curry leaves
- Use 2 tsp Oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup Chopped coriander leaves
- You need To taste Salt
Instructions to make Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry):
- Boil together Bottle gourd and chana dal along with salt and turmeric.
- Dry roast coconut, 4-5 red chillies and coriander seeds.
- Grind it to make a dry masala.
- Now take a vessel, add the boiled vegetable and dal. Add the coconut masala and Veerappa Sambar masala to it. Add salt and mix well.
- Now add water according to consistency and take a boil.
- Now take oil, add mustard and whole red chillies and then curry leaves and once splatters add it to the curry.
- Serve hot with rice/ puri/ phulka.
If you find this Koot Curry(Tamil style Bottlegourd Chana dal curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.