Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Amla rasam /soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Amla rasam /soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amla rasam /soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
You will also be able to get a healthier heart by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and also some of the various other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. The particular skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be located in an apple. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amla rasam /soup recipe. To make amla rasam /soup you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Amla rasam /soup:
- Provide 4 Amla
- You need 1 tbsp freshly grated coconut
- You need 2 tsp rasam powder
- You need 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- You need as required Mustard and jeera seeds
- Provide 1 tsp roughly crushed coriander seeds
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Provide as required Oil for tadka
- Take 2-3 Tbsp Jaggery or sugar
- Take 2 dry red chilli
- Take as needed Coriander and curry leaves
- Prepare 1 pod Roughly crushed garlic
Instructions to make Amla rasam /soup:
- Boil the Amla in pressure cooker
- Remove the seeds and Grind the pulp to paste
- Heat one tsp oil,add mustard seeds,jeera let is splutter
- Now add hing roughly crushed coriander seeds, dry red chilli,curry leaves and roughly crushed garlic cloves and heat it for 30 sec till garlic turns aromatic
- Now add the Amla paste salt and black pepper powder
- Add the jaggery or sugar just to cut down the sourness of Amla.Add rasam powder this point.Add water and dilute it to required consistency.
- Boil it for 5 min
- Season it with grated fresh coconut and coriander leaves and serve hot
If you find this Amla rasam /soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.