Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best options for beverages. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. One helping of pop is eight oz.. That portion may contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam recipe. To make tomato rasam you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Rasam:
- Take 2 tomatoes chopped
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Prepare 10 whole black peppercorns
- Use 5 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oil
- Get 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Take 1 pinch hing/asafoetida
- Get 6 curry leaves
- Prepare 2 Dry red Chillies
- You need 3 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Tomato Rasam:
- Firstly chopped two tomatoes
- Add Cumin seeds,black peppercorns and Garlic cloves in the small jar of a grinder.
- Grind them in to medium paste.
- Add tomatoes in the same jar and grind smothe puree
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds.when mustard seeds crackled asafoedia,dry red chili and curry leaves.
- Add cumin black peper and garlic cloves and garlic paste
- Saute it for a minutes
- Add tomatoes puree.Mix well and cook it add 1cup of water.
- Add 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix Red chilli powder and hing and salt
- Mixing and boil few minutes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves
- Turn of the flame and transfer it to a bowl. Rasam is Ready served with steamed rice.
If you find this Tomato Rasam recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.