Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Poondu Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poondu Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good advice. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poondu rasam recipe. You can cook poondu rasam using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Poondu Rasam:
- Prepare 1/4 cup tuar dal
- Use 1 ripe tomato finely chopped
- Take 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves (make bundle with it's stalk)
- Get 1 tsp ghee
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds powder
- Provide 2 green chillies
- You need 2 tsp Curry leaves
- Use 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 2 tsp rasam masala powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tbsp aamchur(dry mango powder)
- Take 1 tsp dhania jeera(coriander cumin) powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 2 tsp Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves to garnish
Steps to make Poondu Rasam:
- Wash and soak tur dal. Pressure cook with more water for 5-6 whistles.
- In kadhai add heat ghee. Add and saute cummin seeds, chopped green chillies, garlic cloves for few seconds.
- Add chopped tomato, turmeric powder,red chilli powder and rasam powder,mix well. Add aamchur powder and dhania jeera powder,mix well.
- Add salt, coriander leaves bundle and 2 cup of hot water. Boil till half of mixture remains. Remove coriander bundle from it.
- Add cooked tur dal water (only) in it and boil for few minutes.
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Poondu Rasam garnishing with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Poondu Rasam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.