Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Pepper rasam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pepper rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A single portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That helping can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is frequently not less than twenty ounces. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your drink increases your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy options.
Fundamental sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper rasam recipe. To make pepper rasam you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pepper rasam:
- You need 4 tsp Gooseberry size soaked tamarind
- You need 1 glass water
- Take 1 red chilli
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder roasted
- Get 1 tsp black pepper Powder
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tsp mustard seeds
- You need Pinch turmeric powder
- Prepare Handful curry leaves
- You need Handful coriander leaves
- You need to taste Salt
- Use 1/2 tablespoon jaggery
- Get 4-5 garlic cloves
- Use 2 tbsp oil
Steps to make Pepper rasam:
- Soak tamarind for 30 mins
- Roast pepper and cumin seeds, grind it, slice garlic also.
- Take a pan and keep it on the stove. Once the pan heats add oil, once the oil heats add mustard and cumin seeds, once it starts crackle add red chiili, curry leaves, turmeric powder and then add tamarind juice, water into it.
- Once it boils add salt, add pepper and cumin powder, add garlic, add coriander leaves into it.
- Once it is done take it into a bowl and serve hot with rice.
If you find this Pepper rasam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.