Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly very good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best selections for beverages. When you sip a huge soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One helping of soda pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. It is frequently no less than 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are far better choices.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple rasam recipe. To cook pineapple rasam you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple rasam:
- You need 2 tbsp Toor Dal (Pigeon pea)
- Get 6 Pineapple Rings
- Take 1 tsp Rasam Powder
- You need 3 Tomato
- Take Few Curry leaves
- Use Coriander Leaves For Garnishing
- Use 1 tsp Salt (As Needed)
- Use For Grinding
- Get 1 tsp Peppercorns
- Use 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Provide For Tempering
- Take 1 tbsp Ghee (Clarified butter)
- Provide 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Prepare 2 Red Chili
- Get 1/4 tsp Asafoetida (Asafetida / Hing)
Steps to make Pineapple rasam:
- Pressure cook the thurdal and smash it nicely and keep it aside. Take the pepper and cumin seeds in a mixer - - Grind the pepper and cumin seeds to a coarse powder - - Take 3 pine apple rings separately. If you have the whole pineapple, peel the skin and cut the pineapple into circles
- Chop the pineapple to bigger pieces and add it to the mixer - - Grind the pineapple pieces to a nice paste - - Take 1 tomato and nicely mash it. Or you can even give a pulse in the mixer to make a puree
- To the tomato puree, add 1 cup of water, salt, turmeric and 1/2 quantity of ground coarse pepper-cumin powder, ground pineapple paste and rasam powder and allow the tomato puree to cook well - - Meanwhile, finely chop the rest of pineapple pieces and tomatoes and keep it ready
- In a separate pan, add ghee and add mustard seeds when the ghee is hot, when the mustard seeds starts to sputter, add broken red chilli, hing, rest of the ground pepper-cumin powder and curry leaves and saute it for 20 seconds
- Add the chopped pineapple and tomato pieces and saute it for 2 minutes in a medium flame - - Add the seasoned ingredients along with sauted pineapple and tomato pieces to the boiling tomato puree
- Add the mashed dal and mix well. - - Add 2 cups of water and keep the flame in medium till we get a froth. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and remove from flame - - The delicious and spicy pineapple rasam is ready to serve.
If you find this Pineapple rasam recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.