Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ginger and black pepper rasam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger and black pepper rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger and black pepper rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Cornell University performed a study on the effect apples have on the mind. They learned that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you can reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger and black pepper rasam recipe. You can cook ginger and black pepper rasam using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger and black pepper rasam:
- Take 3/4 cup tuar dal
- Take 1/2 cup tamrind water
- Prepare 1 chopped tomato
- Prepare 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- You need 2 tbsp jaggery
- Provide 2 tbsp rasam powder
- Provide 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 2 tsp curry Leaves
- You need 1 tsp sarso /mustard seeds
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 1 tsp asafoetida
- Prepare 1 whole red chilli
- Take 2 tbsp ghee
Instructions to make Ginger and black pepper rasam:
- First wash and soak toor dal for half hrs then pressure cook for 3_4 whistle cool it down then add 2 cups of water in it and blender it very well. Dal consistency should be watery.
- Now take a pan prepare tamrind water,add tamrind to pan and water let's boil it and sieve it, now add chopped tomatoes to the tamrind water
- Let's cover the pan and soften tomtoes then add dal to the pan and boil it. Till then keep ready all the spices
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, rasam powder, jaggery, salt, grated ginger,black pepper powder and lemon juice to the dal and boil it
- Now prepare a tadka take a wok add ghee lets heat it add sarso seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, whole red chilli, asfoiteda and crackle them
- Add this tadka to dal and boil it for one boil only if required add some water
- Serve hot rasam with idli
If you find this Ginger and black pepper rasam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.