Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Rasam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. When you drink a large soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. A solitary helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda as your beverage raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Simple logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rasam recipe. You can have rasam using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rasam:
- Get 1 Tamarind- lime sized
- Provide 1 Tomato (finely chopped or crushed)
- You need 1 Green Chilli
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 3 cups Water
- You need to taste Salt
- Provide 2 tbsp Oil
- Get 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Take 7-8 Curry leaves
- You need 1/2 tsp Asafoetida powder (hing)
- Get As required Coriander leaves (cilantro) chopped
Instructions to make Rasam:
- Soak the tamarind in 1 cup of warm water for 5 minutes to extract the tamarind juice. Smash the tomato in tamarind juice. Crush garlic, curry leaves and green chillies.
- Heat little oil in a pan and pop the mustard seeds and urad dal add crushed masala, hing and turmeric powder. Fry for 2-3 mintues.
- Add tamarind and tomato juice, salt and required water. Cook till boils. Turn off the flame and add coriander leaves. Transfer to a serving dish and keep it covered with a lid to retain it's aroma until you are ready to serve.
If you find this Rasam recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.