Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Palak gosht curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Palak gosht curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the actual health and wellbeing of your body. As I am certain you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact by itself should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce section. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo palak gosht curry recipe. To cook aloo palak gosht curry you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Palak gosht curry:
- Take 4 bunch’s Palak (Spanish)
- Use 1 medium size potato
- Take 2 large onions
- Prepare as needed Mutton with bones
- Use 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take as needed Oil for cooking
Steps to make Aloo Palak gosht curry:
- Wash & clean all bunch’s of Palak (Spanish) set aside Peel a potato drop in water until use
- Now take a pressure cooker add in chopped onions mutton, oil & all spices mentioned above with a glass of water let it cook till 2-3 whistles
- Now open the lid & sauté till the oil separates then add in the Palak & potato cook it on low flame just keeping it covered until the Palak is cook & potatoes are tender once the oil separates & it’s water is soaked off the flame
- Serve it hot with chapati or white rice it’s delicious…! If vegetarian just skip the mutton & follow the same recipe…!
If you find this Aloo Palak gosht curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.