Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Now the question is, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals essential? You might or might not be aware that apples can actually help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. Some of the cancers that apples will help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor ought to be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. You can have beef curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef curry:
- Take 1 kg beef
- You need 1 big red onion
- Use 2 tomatoes
- Use 3 cloves crushed garlic
- Provide Crushed ginger
- You need 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Provide Chilly powder(optional)
- Use 1 bunch chopped corriander leaves
- Use Cooking cream
- Get Cooking oil
- Prepare Salt,to taste
- Provide 1 teaspoon beef masala(optional)
Steps to make Beef curry:
- First, marinate the meat for 3 hours or less with crushed ginger,garlic,salt and beef masala and place it in the refrigrator.
- As the marination continues, prepare your other ingredients.
- After 3 hours or less. In a sufuria add cooking oil, let it heat up a bit then add the onions,cook them until sweaty.
- Add the marinated meat,cook for a bit.
- Add the tomatoes, cover and don't stir,cook until the tomatoes are ready.
- Add the curry powder and chilly powder, and in case of other species you can still add. Let the species cook well.
- Add the cooking cream and let it cook until you get your desired consistency on low medium heat.
- Once ready, add the chopped corriander leaves and put off the heat.
- Serve while hot with either rice, chapati, naan or ugali.
If you find this Beef curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.