Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry - Kerala Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry - Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry - Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
At this point we are going to explain to you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am certain you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A number of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one element ought to be sufficient reason for everybody to start eating apples.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. Something you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health could greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avial (mixed vegetable curry - kerala style) recipe. You can have avial (mixed vegetable curry - kerala style) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry - Kerala Style):
- Prepare 1/2 cup each of mixed veggies (Raw banana, Drumstick, beans, carrots, sweet potato, yam, eggplant, bottlegourd)
- Take 1/2 cup fresh grated coconut
- Provide 2-3 green chilies
- Use 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- You need 1/2 cup yogurt
- You need to taste salt
- Provide pinch turmeric powder
- Take 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- You need 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- You need 1 sprig curry leaves
Instructions to make Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry - Kerala Style):
- In a pan cook, covered all the veggies in 1 cup water and a pinch of turmeric powder for 8-10 minutes or till they turns soft, but not mushy.
- Grind the coconut, cumin seeds and green chilies to a coarse paste.
- Add the ground coconut paste followed by the…..
- …..yoghurt and salt. Mix well and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the curry leaves and switch off the flame.
- Pour this tempering over the prepared avial and serve with steamed rice (preferably Kerala brown rice).
If you find this Avial (Mixed Vegetable Curry - Kerala Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.