Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mix Vegetable Handvo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Vegetable Handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Vegetable Handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. But at times the last thing you wish to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim at the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. There are many salads out there now. You can also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. Fruit is usually offered. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating something deep fried. When you get your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetable handvo recipe. You can cook mix vegetable handvo using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix Vegetable Handvo:
- You need 2 cups handva batter
- Provide 1/2 cup grated doodhi
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated carrot
- Prepare 1/4 bowl boiled corn
- You need 1 tbsp chopped green chilli
- Provide 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Take 1 tbsp adrakh, green chilli paste
- Use 1/4 tbsp haldi powder
- Get 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take As per taste Salt
- Provide 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tbsp sugar
- Provide 1/4 cup oil
- Use 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Use Pinch Hing
- Provide 4-5 curry leaves
- Take Pinch red chilli powder
Instructions to make Mix Vegetable Handvo:
- Combine all the ingredients with 3-tbsp water and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat 2-tbsp oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, hing, sesame seeds, curry leaves, red chilli powder, and saute on a medium flame for 15-seconds.
- Pour a handva better and spread it evenly, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn and again cover with a lid and cook on medium flame for 3-4minites. Golden brown colour from the other side as well.
- Remove on a board and cut into 4-equal pieces.
- Serve the mix vegetable handvo immediately with tea and oil.
If you find this Mix Vegetable Handvo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.