Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Handvo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
At this time we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. As I am certain you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers that apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact on its own really should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to handvo recipe. You can have handvo using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Handvo:
- Take 1 cup rice
- Get 1/2 chana dal
- Use 1/4 cup toor dal
- Get 1/4 cup urad daal
- Use 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp fruit salt
- You need 1 cup curd
- Prepare 10-15 curry leaves
- You need 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Prepare 1/4 tsp hing
- Use 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Get 2 inches ginger
- You need 6 green chillies
- Use 1 cup lauki grated
- You need 1 cup carrot ,grated
- You need 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Get 4 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/4 tsp sauf/ fennel seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp jeera /cumin seeds
- Provide 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 2-3 bunches Coriander leaves
Steps to make Handvo:
- Mix,Rinse and soak all the pulses and rice overnight. They'll double up in size.
- Now, grind it in smooth paste along with ginger and green chillies. With least amount of water.
- Now, add, curd, mix and then add,salt, sugar and turmeric.Now, cover and keep for additional 2 hrs.
- Now add 2tbsp lemon juice and the grated bottle gourd and carrot.
- Also, add in the coriander leaves and mix. Batter should not be runny.
- Meanwhile, prepare a tempering, in oil add in mustard, zeera, saunf, hing and sesame seeds.
- Now, add in the curry leaves. Let splutter but be careful.. don't brn it transfer this tempering immediately in another utensil to stop it from burning.
- Now, add fruit salt to your batter. Mix gently.
- Now, in a non-stick add, 2 tbsp of the oil tempering, to this add the batter, around 3-4 cup in one go cover and let it cook for 7-8 mins. At low flame. Edges will turn brown.
- Now, take this out in a plate and add in 1 tbsp more of the tempering, flip the handvo this time and let it cook for 10 min at low flame, covered. Check with knife it will come out clean, if done.
- Serve with hari chutney, I served it with my burnt capsicum chutney. Enjoy!
If you find this Handvo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.