Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good information. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. When you drink a big soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. One helping of soda is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This shows that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are far better choices.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. You can have beef curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef curry:
- Provide 1 kg boneless beef
- You need 12-13 garlic cloves
- Take 1 tablespoon crushed ginger paste
- Use 2 teaspoons salt
- Provide 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- Take 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Get Half teaspoon of turmeric powder
- You need 4 medium sized peeled onions
- Use 5 Green chillies
- You need 1/2 cup oil
Instructions to make Beef curry:
- Take a pressure cooker and pour 4 cups of water in it.
- Now add 1 kg boneless beef, 4 medium sized peeled onions, 12-13 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of red chili powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander powder and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Now cover the pressure cooker and take it on high flame. Cook it on high flame for 20 to 25 minutes when the pressure develops.
- Now uncover the lid and fry on medium flame until the water dries.
- Now add 1/2 cup of oil and 2 medium sized tomatoes in it and fry until the tomatoes cook.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt for the final taste and 5 green chillies cut into half and 4 cups of water and cook until the desired gravy.
- Now garnish with green chillies and Julien cut ginger.
- Serve with hot chapaties.
If you find this Beef curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.