Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A sole serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping typically includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are no less than twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This is the reason why just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe. You can have beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes:
- Take 1 cup roasted rice flour
- You need 2-3 shallots
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 1/2 kg beef meat
- You need 2 onions
- Use 2 tomatoes
- Get 11/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- You need 2 tbsp meat masala
- Get 250 gms topiaco
- Prepare as required Coriander leaves to garnish
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get 1 cup grated fresh coconut
Instructions to make Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes:
- Take rice flour in a bowl and add cumin seeds,salt,finely chopped shallots into it and add little water into it and crumbled it with hands,make wet rice crumbles
- After that take 2 coconut shells of eye sides one,make small holes in the downward position of shells clean it nicely,put some coconut in the shells then some rice flour mixture,then at the top coconut layer just like 3 layers,then cook it in the steamer till steam comes out from the mixture that means it's cooked.
- Put some coconut oil in the cooker put onion and salt in it saute till it get tender,add curry leaves,slited chillies.then put ginger garlic paste when it's raw smell gets gone put meat Masala in it saute till it's get a nice aroma,then put diced tomatoes cook tomatoes till it gets tender.
- Afterwards put cleaned and diced beef in it cooker and cook it for 4 whistles,afterwards put topiaco cleaned and diced into medium size peices and cooked it for another 2 whistles, At last garnish it with coriander leaves and lime juice.
If you find this Beef and topiaco curry with rice coconut cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.