Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something which many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. They found that one of the components in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And because of this you will see that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince recipe. To make saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince:
- Use 300 g ground beef
- Prepare 1/4 c water
- Get 1/4 tsp rock salt
- Provide 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- Use 1 medium red onion
- You need 1 medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced
- Provide 1-2 long chili, sliced thinly (optional)
- Get 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Use 1/2-1 Tbsp soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste)
- Use 1/8 pc beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water
- Get 5 cloves toasted minced garlic (optional garnish)
- Provide 1 leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish)
- Prepare to taste Cracked pepper
Steps to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned.
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside.
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish.
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend.
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together.
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover.
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover.
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :)
If you find this Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.