Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Korma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and water would be the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A sole serving of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That serving can contain many spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier choices.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma recipe. You can have chicken korma using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Korma:
- You need 500 gms chicken on bones curry cut
- You need 2 onion chopped
- Take 3-4 garlic chopped
- Prepare 1" ginger chopped
- Provide 2 tomatoes chopped
- Take 1 sprig curry leaves
- Provide to taste salt
- Provide 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp. tomato paste
- Provide For Roast & Grind
- Take 2 tbsp. fresh grated coconut
- Get 7-8 dry red chilies
- Get 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Provide 1" cinnamon stick
- Take 3 green cardamoms
- Get 5 cloves
- You need 2-3 bay leave
- Get 1 star anise
- You need 1 mace
- You need 1 tsp. whole pepper
- Take 1 tbsp. coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- Use 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. fenugreek seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp. fennel seeds
Steps to make Chicken Korma:
- Dry roast the coconut separately till golden colour. Keep aside to cool. Roast rest of the spices in a hot pan for a few seconds. Cool and grind into a powder along with the roasted coconut.
- Heat oil and saute the onions till light brown.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it is mashed.
- Add 2 tbsp. of the prepared ground spice and mix well.
- Add the chicken, salt, turmeric powder and curry leaves…..
- ……followed by 1 cup water. Cover and simmer till almost done.
- Add the tomato paste and continue to cook till the gravy is dry.
- Serve as a side dish with jeera rice, plain biryani, pulao, naan, tandoori roti or just plain chapati.
If you find this Chicken Korma recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.