Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. You can also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you get your meal through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from commitment.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi aloo recipe. You can have dahi aloo using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dahi aloo:
- Provide 5 boiled potatoes
- Get 8 tomato
- You need 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Provide 1 tsp kasoori methi
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp kitchen king
- You need 1 tsp garam masala
- Use leaves Few curry
- Get 1 cup hung curd
- Use 1 inch ginger
- You need 4-5 finely chopped garlic
Steps to make Dahi aloo:
- Hung curd means÷put 1 cup curd in a cotton cloth and hang it to strain extra water l.do not squeeze
- Dice the boiled potatoes and put 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin and mustard seeds
- Add chopped ginger and garlic and add all the spices together and keep cooking at low flame
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and then add tomatoes blended.lets it cook by covering at medium flame until it leave oil all around at upper layer.it will take approx.10 minutes
- Add diced tomatoes and let have boil at high flame for 7 to 8 minutes by adding 1 cup water
- Now in the end add hung curd and mix gently.enjoy dahi vale special aloo with sunday breakfast.stay safe stay healthy and happy
If you find this Dahi aloo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.