Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
I am certain you know that produce will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are commonly the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could discover in just one apple. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally good for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are in addition essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homestyle palak paneer recipe. You can have homestyle palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Get 3/4 ths bag of spinach
- Get Half yellow onion; diced
- Get 6 garlic cloves; minced
- Prepare 1 ” ginger; minced
- You need Half tomato; diced
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp kashmiri chili powder
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala
- Provide 1 tsp kasoori methi leaves
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Provide 2 tbsp butter
- You need Tofu or Paneer
Instructions to make Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Blanch your spinach for 1 min. Drain. Blend to your desired consistency in a food processor or blender.
- Sauté the garlic onion and ginger until slightly brown. About 6 mins. Add a pinch of salt to help the onions sweat.
- Toss in the cumin seeds, saute for 2 mins, then add the coriander, turmeric, and kashmiri chili.
- Sauté your tomatoes in the pan for another minute. Add in your blended spinach and another hefty pinch of salt. Add water if it’s too dry.
- The garam masala, kasoori methi leaves, and tofu/paneer should be added in last. Turn off the heat and add butter or cream (optional). Enjoy!
If you find this Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.