Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg in an Avocado recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg in an Avocado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg in an Avocado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on your brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples it is possible to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg in an avocado recipe. You can have egg in an avocado using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg in an Avocado:
- Use 2 Haas Avocados, halved longways and pitted
- Get 4 Large Egg Yolks
- Take 1/4-1/3 cup grated cheese (I like Cheddar Jack)
- Take 2 strips bacon
- Use Sprinkle of kosher salt
- Get Sprinkle of fresh ground black pepper
- Get Sprinkle of herbs (I prefer Oregano and Thyme
- Provide Olive Oil to drizzle
- Prepare 4-6 sprigs fresh Chives, 4 sprigs whole, 2 sprigs small chop (optional)
Instructions to make Egg in an Avocado:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment.
- Split avocados longways and remove pit. Flip over and trim a small flat spot on back of each half so the avocado will sit flat and level on baking sheet. Place halves to one side of lined baking sheet, open side up, leaving a few inches around each side to work.
- Crack eggs in to bowl and separate. Gently place 1 yolk in each avocado half.
- Using one hand as a shield around the avocado, gently pile cheese on top of egg and avocado. The goal is to pile cheese as high as possible without falling off.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and herbs. Drizzle with olive oil to finish.
- Place 2 strips of bacon on opposite side of baking sheet. The bacon will cook in about same amount of time and reduces clean up!!!
- Bake 15-17 minutes until cheese is lightly browned and bacon is cooked. The egg should still be creamy.
- Remove from oven and plate. Chop bacon to small dice and sprinkle over each avocado.
- (Optional) Finish with sprinkle of chives and stud each piece with a sprig folded in fourths.
If you find this Egg in an Avocado recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.