Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado Egg in a Basket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Egg in a Basket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on if it has more healthy options available. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to offer burgers. Instead, your choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado egg in a basket recipe. To make avocado egg in a basket you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Egg in a Basket:
- Use 1 medium avocado
- Get 3 tbsp kalimata olive
- Use 4 slice bread
- You need 1/4 stick Cheddar Cheese
- Get 2 small eggs
- Use 2 slice sliced cheese
Steps to make Avocado Egg in a Basket:
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, place 2 slices of bread side by side.
- Layer sliced cheese onto bread then another piece of bread.
- Use the bottom of a glass or spoon to press out a circle in the centre of the bread so that the egg can sit in the indent.
- Place sliced cheddar cheese around the perimeter of the bread.
- Crack an egg and carefully pour it into the indent on the bread. Some egg whites might slip out but that's ok.
- Carefully pop the tray into the oven for 20 minutes at 180°celsius.
- Cut open and remove seed of avocado.
- Scoop out contents of avocado with spoon into a bowl.
- Mash avocado and add in the olives.
- Once the cheese has fully melted and the toast is done, layer on the avocado and olives to serve.
If you find this Avocado Egg in a Basket recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.