Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby Potato Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Potato Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
I am certain you know that produce will give you many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can discover in just one apple. A number of the major minerals you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you will even discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby potato korma recipe. You can have baby potato korma using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby Potato Korma:
- Use 500 gms baby potatoes
- Provide 1 big onion sliced
- Provide 4,5 green chillies(sliced vertically)
- You need 250 ml curd
- Take 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Provide to taste Salt as per taste
- Use to taste Chilli powder
- Use 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Get 1 pinch hing /asafoetida
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1/2 tsp mustard
- You need 1/2 tsp Jeera/ cumin
- You need 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Baby Potato Korma:
- Wash and clean baby potatoes. Boil them, make sure they are not overcooked.
- Chop onion and chillies
- In a pan, heat oil. Add mustard and jeera, once they start splitting add hing
- Now, add sliced onion and chillies. Saute well till onion changes colour
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well. Add salt,chilli powder and turmeric. Mix well
- Now add garam masala
- Add peeled baby potatoes
- Mix well and add curry leaves
- Make sure potato is well coated with the masala
- Churn curd to a fine mixture and add it to the potatoes
- Mix well. Let it cook for 2-3 mins (dont keep for long)
- Serve with hot rice, Roti, bagara rice or veg biryani
If you find this Baby Potato Korma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.