Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And because of this you will find that apples may actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken recipe. You can cook slow cooker curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Provide 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 medium onion, diced
- Use 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- Use 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- Get 1 (13.5 oz) can of coconut milk
- Get 1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Use 2 tbsp curry powder
- Get 2 tbsp garam masala
- Take 1 tsp chili powder
- You need 1-2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 2-3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces
Steps to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes.
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours.
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours.
If you find this Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.