Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg curry (aaloo dimer jhol) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg curry (aaloo dimer jhol) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg curry (aaloo dimer jhol) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. From time to time, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. There are lots of salads available now. You might get chili. You can get a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry (aaloo dimer jhol) recipe. To cook egg curry (aaloo dimer jhol) you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg curry (aaloo dimer jhol):
- Provide 5 eggs boiled and marinated with salt and turmeric powder
- Provide 2 Potatoes cut into cubes
- You need 1 onion chopped
- You need 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Use 1 tomato pureed
- You need 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin seed
- Prepare 1 red chilli whole
- You need 2 green chillies chopped
- Use To taste salt and sugar
- Provide As needed oil
Steps to make Egg curry (aaloo dimer jhol):
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli whole
- Add egg and fry well and keep aside
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add onion slices saute well
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add cumin powder and red chilli Powder,saute well adding tomato puree
- Add water and simmer till the Potatoes get soft
- Add eggs and boil adding sugar and garam masala powder
- Serve it with rice
If you find this Egg curry (aaloo dimer jhol) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.