Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dahiwale Aloo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahiwale Aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahiwale Aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually excellent guidance. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage adds hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One helping of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahiwale aloo recipe. You can cook dahiwale aloo using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dahiwale Aloo:
- Take 2 medium size chopped potatoes
- Get 1 big chopped onion
- You need As needed Oil
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1/2 packet maggi cube
- You need 1 medium size chopped tomato
- Take 5-6 curry leaves
- Provide 2 green chillies
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1/2 tsp tirmeric powder
- Use To taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp cumin and coriander mix powder
- Get 3 tbspn curd
- Provide 1 bunch coriander leaves
Instructions to make Dahiwale Aloo:
- Take a pan add oil saute the onions..till light brown in colour add ginger garlic paste and maggi cube mix it well now add curry leaves and green chillis..add tomatoes, red chilli powder,tirmeric powder,salt,cumin and corinder powder mix well..let it thicken into gravy..
- Add curd to it..mix it well than add chopped potatoes to it..
- Give it a good mix, add very little water cover it and cook on low flame till the potatoes are cooked and gravy thickens
- Lastly add coriander leaves mix it well..and serve in plate,serve it in plate and garnish with very little coriander leaves..have it with chapati or paratha🥰
If you find this Dahiwale Aloo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.