Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Motton aloo jhol (Odia style Motton curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Motton aloo jhol (Odia style Motton curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Choose the drive through based on if it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to motton aloo jhol (odia style motton curry) recipe. To make motton aloo jhol (odia style motton curry) you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Motton aloo jhol (Odia style Motton curry):
- You need 500 gm mutton
- Provide 2 large potatoes
- Provide 5-6 tsp mustard oil
- Take 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 dry chilli
- Get 1 large onion chopped
- Take 1 large tomato chopped
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp meat masala (optional)
- Take 1 tbsp masala paste
- Get 3 cup water
- You need Ingredients for masala paste :
- Provide 1 onion
- You need 8-10 cloves garlic
- Take 1 inch ginger
- Provide 1 red chilli
- Use 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- Use 1/2 inch cinnamon
Instructions to make Motton aloo jhol (Odia style Motton curry):
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil.
- Add sugar to get caramelise.
- Then add chopped onion and red chilli in it.
- When they become translucent then add the masala paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, meat masala and chopped tomatoes in it.
- When the masala release oil then add the Mutton pieces in it and cover it for sometime.
- Add water and cover the lid of the cooker and wait for 4-5 whistles in low flame.
- Then switch off the flame and after the gas releases then open the lid of the cooker.
- Now your mutton curry is ready.
- Serve hot with traditional Odia chakuli pitha.
If you find this Motton aloo jhol (Odia style Motton curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.