Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You might get chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. You could get fruit. There are lots of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Often what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas curry recipe. You can have chickpeas curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Provide 300 grams Chickpeas
- Take 1 Onion
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Provide 2 Green Chillies
- You need 2 clove Garlic
- You need 1 piece Ginger
- Use 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 200 ml Milk
- Use 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Get 1 stick Curry Leaves
- Use 2 stick Coriander Leaves
- Provide Oil
- Get Salt
- Provide Hot Water
Steps to make Chickpeas Curry:
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least six hours prior to cooking. Cook the chickpeas well.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. After one minute, add the chopped onion. Saute.
- When the onion starts to become translucent, add the curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste & green chillies. Cook till onion turns brown.
- Grind or chop the tomato into small pieces & add it to the pan. When it's cooked, add all the powders, garam masala & salt. Add little hot water.
- Chop the coriander leaves & add it. Stir well. Now add the cooked chickpeas & mix.
- Add milk. Stir occasionally till gravy thickens.
If you find this Chickpeas Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.