Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted Coconut Chickpeas Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Coconut Chickpeas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Coconut Chickpeas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have expanded their menus. There are lots of salads around these days. Chili is definitely a different option. You can get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you get your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from dedication.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted coconut chickpeas curry recipe. To cook roasted coconut chickpeas curry you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Coconut Chickpeas Curry:
- Prepare 1/2 cup - Black chickpeas
- Take 2 tablespoon grated coconut
- Use 3-4 garlic
- You need 1 onion chopped
- Use 2 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Use 2 tsp coriander powder
- Provide 2 tsp chilli powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Use 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take as needed Curry leaves
- Provide as required Water
- Prepare as required Oil
Instructions to make Roasted Coconut Chickpeas Curry:
- Cook chickpeas in enough water in a pressure cooker.once dey r done add salt.
- In a pan add little oil,to this add grated coconut and roast till light brown.now add in chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and roast for another minute. Transfer it to a grinding jar with little water and make a smooth paste
- Add oil to the pan,add onions,garlic and green chillies.saute them well.add in the tomatoes and cook dem till it is soft.now add the roasted masala mixture to it and saute well till the oil separates.
- Add cooked chickpeas to the masala mixture.season with enough salt and garam masala.let it boil for another 2 -3 mins.
If you find this Roasted Coconut Chickpeas Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.