Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Curry Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Curry Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Now the question becomes, why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? As I am certain you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one factor should really be enough reason for everyone to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy curry potatoes recipe. You can cook easy curry potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Curry Potatoes:
- Use 2 lb Yukon gold potatoes
- Get 2 heaping T ghee
- Take 2 large yellow onion; medium dice
- You need 2 T Madras curry powder
- Get 1 t chili powder
- Take 1 C Pateks Korma curry cooking sauce
- Take 1 large pinch kosher salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Easy Curry Potatoes:
- Boil potatoes in cold, salted water until 95% cooked. Drain.
- Heat ghee in a large saute pan. Add onion, curry powder, chili powder, and a pinch of salt. Cook until translucent. Add potatoes. Add salt and pepper. Simmer one minute.
- Add sauce. Simmer 1 minute.
- Variations; Coconut milk, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, ginger, lime, cumin, thyme, celery, bacon, corn, zucchini, crushed pepper flakes, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, shallots, habanero, vinegar, sweet potatoes, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, cardamom, mace, peanut oil, tomato, chickpeas, garlic, turmeric, celery seed, celery root, sage, coriander seed, lemongrass, kaffir lime, spinach, tamarind, soy, worchestershire, smoked paprika, vegetable stock, roasted garlic, brown sugar, dried minced onions,
If you find this Easy Curry Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.