Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is another thing that can be helped when you eat apples. With all the ingredients that you will discover in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients can even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. Needless to say to get all the advantages from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The reason why I point this out is because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji recipe. To make potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji:
- You need 2 big Potatoes –(diced and boiled) or you can also use baby Potatoes
- Take 2 cups and 1/2 cup Pomegranate for garnishing
- You need 1 big Tomato – (grind and make puree)
- Use 1 tsp Ginger – juliennes for garnishing
- Get 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- You need 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coriander leaves –
- Prepare For grinding :
- Provide 2 tbsp Grated fresh coconut
- Prepare 8 nos., Almonds –
- Prepare 1 tbsp Rice flour
- Use – 4 nos., Green chilli
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger
Instructions to make Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji:
- Grind 2 cups of pomegranate seeds. I never like to strain the pureed pomegranate, but like to add it as such, but if you wish you can strain it, grind together all the ingredients listed under the heading ‘for grinding’ into a fine paste using little water, heat a kadai/pan and add in the ground paste and fry until dry
- Now add in pureed tomato and saute well, now add in some water to the desired consistency and boil the mixture well till it becomes little thick
- Put boiled potato cubes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, kasoori methi and salt, combine everything and add in pureed pomegranate
- Cook till everything gets blended well, remove from the heat
- Garnish with ginger juliennes, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves
If you find this Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.