Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s by way of example, does not serve burgers. As an alternative you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince recipe. To cook saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince:
- Take 300 g ground beef
- Prepare 1/4 c water
- Get 1/4 tsp rock salt
- Provide 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- Get 1 medium red onion
- You need 1 medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced
- Provide 1-2 long chili, sliced thinly (optional)
- Use 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Use 1/2-1 Tbsp soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste)
- Provide 1/8 pc beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water
- Get 5 cloves toasted minced garlic (optional garnish)
- Prepare 1 leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish)
- Prepare to taste Cracked pepper
Instructions to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned.
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside.
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish.
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend.
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together.
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover.
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover.
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :)
If you find this Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.