Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Chana Aloo and Puri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chana Aloo and Puri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really good guidance. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead, the options consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chana aloo and puri recipe. To make whosayna’s chana aloo and puri you only need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Chana Aloo and Puri:
- Prepare Chana Aloo:
- Get 2 cups Gram (Chana) soaked for 4hrs then boiled in salt and water
- Prepare 3 Potatoes (boiled with peels, removed skin then cubed)
- Provide 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic (pounded)
- Provide 1/2 tsp Ginger (pounded)
- Provide 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Garam masala
- Provide 1 Tamarind/Imli (soak in water)
- Take 1 Lemon juice
- Prepare 4-5 few Curry leaves (chopped)
- Take 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Get 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- Use Puris:
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup Maida (All Purpose Flour) can use Aata i prefer aata
- Use 2 tbsp Sooji / Semolina
- Provide to taste Salt
- Use 1 tsp Ghee
- Get 1/4 tsp Baking powder
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Chana Aloo and Puri:
- Chana Aloo: - In a pot put 3-4 tbsp oil and keep on flame add curry leaves, mustard seeds, garlic and ginger then braise it til pinkish colour… - Add tomatoes and spices cook till a paste formed add 1 cup of boiled chana water, chana, tomato puree and potato cubes… - Boil till it thickens…. - when serving garnish with chopped onions, coriander leaves and green chillies with lemon slices…
- Puris:….bind to not very soft dough using water and make pingpong balls then roll them and fry one by one meking sure it fluffs out by sprinkling oil on puri… - when golden brown remuv on strainer then lay on platter which has kitchen paper on it….
If you find this Whosayna’s Chana Aloo and Puri recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.