Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Masala dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually just one helping of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala dosa recipe. You can cook masala dosa using 32 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala dosa:
- Provide For dosa batter
- Take 3 cupa rice (soaked for 12 hours)
- Provide 1 cup mash daal(white) (soaked for 12 hours)
- You need 1 tsp methi dana (soaked for 12 hours)
- You need to taste Salt
- Use 3 cups water r as required
- Take Piyaz and tomato chutney
- Use 2 medium piyaz cube cut
- Take 2 medium tomatoes cube cut
- Get 3 kashmiri lal mirch (soaked in 1/4 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup water for 30 min)
- You need to taste Salt
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 tsp rai dana
- Use 1 tsp zeera
- Get 6-7 curry pata
- Get For Aloo filling
- Take 7-8 aloo boiled and mashed
- You need 1 tsp haldi
- You need to taste Salt
- Get 2 tbsp kuti hui lal mirch
- Provide 1 tbsp lal mirch
- Take 2-3 tbsp hara dhanya
- Take 3 hari mirch chopped
- Get 1 tsp rai dana
- Use 5-6 curry pata
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- You need For Assembling
- You need Tawa for cooking
- Provide Brush for oiling
- Provide Dosa batter
- You need Tomato and piyaz chutney
- Provide Aloo filling
Steps to make Masala dosa:
- Tawa for cooking
- 12 hours rice,mash daal,methi dana soak karne ke lie rakh de us ke baad mash ki dal ko juicer me achi tarha blend kar le bihat fine paste bane r sath me methi dana bhi dal kar blend kar le
- Phir rice ko bhi isi tarha juicer me blend kar ke fine paste bana le
- Sab ko paste ko ik bowl me achi targa mix kar ke salt dal kar cover kar ke garam jaga pe rakh de for 4-5 hours ke lie
- Chutney ke lie app tomato,piyaz,kashmiri lal mirch with vinegar/water, salt sab dal kar blend kar le
- Phir ik pan me oil dale us me rai dana r zeera r curry patta dal kar fry karein phir tomato r piyaz ka paste dal kar achi tarha bhoon le jab pani khush ho jaee r oil separate hone lage to stove se hata bowl me dal de
- Aloo boil and mash kar le is me haldi,salt,kuti hui lal mirch,red mirch,hara dhanya,hari mirch sab kar achi tarha mix kar le
- Pan me oil le us me rai dana, curry patta dal kar fry karein r aloo ka mixture add kar ke 5 min pakae r stove se utar le
- Ab dosa banane ke lie tawa garam karein low flame pe r brush ki madad se halka sa tawa ko oil se grease karein us me ik bara spoon jitna battet dale r spoon ki madad se circle direction me ghumate jae phir dalne ke 5 min baad oper se pak chuka hoga app oper brush se oil lagae dose ke oper 1. Phir is pe tomato r piyaz wali chutney lagae aloo ka mixture rakhr r fold kar le
- App dosa folding ke lie koi bhi method le sakte hai ik or method se me na banae woo bhi share karti hoo.. chutney ke baad half side pe alo ka mixture laga kar half side se band kar dia 1. Garma garma dosr ko serve karein chutneys ke sath
If you find this Masala dosa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.