Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Shimla Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shimla Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shimla Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something which many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everybody knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you could find in just one apple. A few of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. Obviously vitamins are in addition essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shimla curry recipe. To cook shimla curry you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shimla Curry:
- Prepare 3 onion bulbs
- Use 3 chopped capsicum
- Provide 1 cup diced paneer
- Use 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Provide 1 tsp chopped ginger
- Provide 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 2 bay leaves
- Get 2 cloves
- Use 2 cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 1 tsp Coriander powder
- You need 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp Deggi Mirch
- You need 3 medium sized chopped tomatoes
- Take 3 tsp Cooking oil
- Use 1/2 cup curd
Instructions to make Shimla Curry:
- Heat the pan,add cooking oil into it.
- Add onion bulb, fry until translucent. Keep it aside.
- Use same oil for frying capsicum until translucent. Keep it aside.
- Follow the same process for paneer and keep it aside.
- In the oiled pan, add bay leaves, cumin seeds, methi seeds, cinnamon and cloves. Stir it until it becomes golden brown.
- Add tomatoes purry to it.
- Add all dry spices and stir frequently until thick.
- Add curd to it and stir for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add all fried veggies into it and cover it with lid. Let it cook for 8-10 mins.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander.
- You can enjoy it with chapati.
If you find this Shimla Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.