Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kat Vada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kat Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kat Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is an additional thing that can be helped when you eat apples. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can certainly help to give you a healthy heart. You might also be surprised to discover that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The actual skin of the apple is where most of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being located in an apple. And your best bet is to locate a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the store. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kat vada recipe. To make kat vada you only need 40 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kat Vada:
- Take For masala-
- Get 3 tsp oil
- Provide 2 cloves
- You need 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Provide 1/2 inch cinnamon
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Get 1 tomato, chopped
- Take 2 tbsp dry coconut, sliced
- Prepare For KAT:
- Use 2 tbsp oil
- Provide pinch hing / asafoetida
- Provide 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- Use 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 3 cup water
- You need 3/4 tsp salt
- Get For ALOO MIXTURE:
- Provide 2 tsp oil
- Get pinch hing / asafoetida
- Provide 1 chilli, finely chopped
- Take 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Prepare few curry leaves, chopped
- Provide 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 3 potatoes / aloo, boiled & mashed
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Prepare for BESAN BATTER:
- You need 2 cups besan / gram flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp rice flour
- You need 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare pinch hing / asafoetida
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 3/4 cup water
- Get as required oil for frying
- Use For SERVING:
- Prepare 1 onion, finely chopped
- Provide 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Take 1/2 cup sev
Instructions to make Kat Vada:
- KAT PREPARATION: - firstly, in a pan heat 3 tsp oil and saute ½ inch cinnamon, 2 cloves, 1 tsp coriander seeds and 1 tsp cumin seeds. - now add 1 onion and 2 clove garlic. saute slightly until onions turn golden brown. - also, add 1 tomato and saute until it turns soft and mushy. - further, add 2 tbsp dry coconut and saute slightly. - cool completely, and transfer to the blender. - blend to smooth paste, adding water as required.
- In a large kadhai heat 2 tbsp oil and add pinch hing, ¼ tsp turmeric, 1 tsp chilli powder and ¼ tsp garam masala. - Saute on low flame until spices turn aromatic. - further, add the prepared masala paste and saute well. - Saute until oil separates from sides. - now add 3 cup water, ¾ tsp salt and mix adjusting consistency as required. - cover and boil for 10 minutes or until oil separates. - kat is ready to serve.
- BATATA VADA PREPARATION: - firstly, in a large Kadhai heat 2 tsp oil add pinch hing, 1 chilli, 3 clove garlic and few curry leaves. - also, add ¼ tsp turmeric and saute slightly. - now add 3 potato and ½ tsp salt. - mix well, making sure everything is well combined. - further, add 2 tbsp coriander.mix well, making sure everything is well combined.
- Now, prepare besan batter by sieving 2 cup besan and 2 tbsp rice flour. - Also add ¼ tsp turmeric, pinch hing and ½ tsp salt. - mix well making sure everything is well combined. - further, add ¾ cup water or as required and whisk to a smooth lump-free batter forming a smooth batter.
- Now take a small ball sized aloo mixture and flatten slightly. - dip in besan batter coating uniformly. - deep fry in hot oil carefully. - stir occasionally, until the batata vada turns golden and crisp. - drain off over kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- KAT VADA SERVING: - Firstly, pour a generous amount of kat into the plate. - place 2 batata vada in it. - top with few chopped onion, coriander and sev. - finally, enjoy kat vada recipe
If you find this Kat Vada recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.