Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Coconut fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be great for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Naturally vitamins are in addition extremely important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut fish curry recipe. You can cook coconut fish curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut fish curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg boneless fish, cut into pieces
- Prepare 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Provide 1 onion, chopped
- Use 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- Take 2 green chilli, chopped
- Provide 1 capsicum, chopped
- You need 1/2 cup coconut cream
- You need 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Use 1 unripe mango, grated (you can use tamarind paste)
- Get 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Take 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon fish masala
- Take 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get Coriander for garnish
Steps to make Coconut fish curry:
- Boil the fish on medium heat for 5 mins.
- On medium heat, in a large cooking pan, put cooking oil and onions. Cook until golden brown. - - Add tomatoes, mango, garlic, ginger, salt, turmeric, paprika, and fish masala. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and mashy.
- Add coconut milk and stir well.
- Add the preboiled fish (without the broth) and capsicum in to the pan, and gently stir well making sure not to break the fish. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Adjust salt if need be. - - You can add some fish broth if the curry is too thick.
- Add coconut cream and mix carefully. Let it simmer for 15-30 secs and turn off the heat.
- Serve warm with rice, chapati, or naan bread. - - Enjoy🌹
If you find this Coconut fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.