Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kelly’s Pecan Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kelly’s Pecan Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent information. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Select a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s as an example, does not offer burgers. Instead you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Simple reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kelly’s pecan pie recipe. You can have kelly’s pecan pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kelly’s Pecan Pie:
- Prepare ☆1/2 cup sugar
- You need ☆1 TBSP melted butter
- Get ☆1 cup corn syrup (half light and half dark)
- Provide ☆3 eggs
- Take ☆1 tsp vanilla extract
- You need ☆1/8 tsp salt
- Provide 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecan
- Use 9 inches pie shell - refer Kelly Pie Crust
Instructions to make Kelly’s Pecan Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cut the parchment paper into the shape of pie pan.
- Sprinkle flour all over a large cutting board and a rolling pin. Put the pie crust on the cutting board and spread light layer of flour.
- Give some light massage to the pie crust. Make it into a round shape. Gently spread into a thin large circle larger than your pie pan. Use small amount of flour on the rolling pin and crust to avoid sticking as you go.
- Place upside down pie pan on the crust and push it into the pan, and cut off the excess.
- Press the cut pie crust and the bottom. Use the leftover pie crust and press it on the side edge with your finger. Use fork to make the top design. (You should have more leftover pie crust)
- Make the filling. In a large bowl, mix well all the ingredients of ☆ then add pecans. Pour the filling in pie shell.
- By using leftover crust, make a lattice design for the top of the pie.
- Bake it for 40 minutes at lower rack of the oven. Check to see if the center is cooked by using a tooth pick.
If you find this Kelly’s Pecan Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.