Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and water will be the best options for beverages. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually just one helping of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also normal water.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe. To make kerala style semi dry chicken curry you only need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style semi dry chicken curry:
- Provide 500 kg Chicken
- Take 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 4-5 red chillies
- Provide 5-6 cashews
- Get 1/2-1 cup Coconut cubes
- Provide 2-3 tomatoes
- Get 3 onions of medium sized
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Provide 11/2 tsp Saunf /fennel seeds
- You need 3 cinnamon sticks
- Get 3/4 tsp cloves
- Get 1/2-1 tsp peppercorns
- Provide 2 green chillies
- You need 1 Small piece of ginger
- Use 5-6 garlic
- Get 1 strand Curry leaves
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp chilli powder
- You need 3 tsp coriander powder
- Use as required Oil for frying
- Provide as per taste Salt
- You need For marination of chicken
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Provide as per taste Salt
Steps to make Kerala style semi dry chicken curry:
- In a pan take oil,when oil is hot add cashews,coconut cubes and half onion sliced. Fry them separately and remove them in a plate.
- Then in the same pan add mustard seeds after it splutters, add red chilli and curry leaves. Then add bay leaf, 1 cinnamon, 2-3 cloves, 1/2tsp saunf and 2- 3 peppercorns. To this add left onions, crushed green chilli, ginger and garlic. After it has become soft add powders like turmeric,chilli, coriander.
- Add tomatoes when powders are aromatic. Close lid and cook until tomatoes are tender. Add chicken pieces and coat with masala. The chicken added should be marinated with turmeric powder, salt,chilli powder. Also, add the chicken masala. To this add required water for cooking.
- When chicken is cooked, add the dry ingredients mentioned in step 1. Check for salt. Add water according to your choice.Semi-dry is better. Serve this delicious kerala style chicken curry with appam, rice or roti.
If you find this Kerala style semi dry chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.