Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Fried Chicken - Kerala style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Fried Chicken - Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Fried Chicken - Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent information. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Choose the drive through according to if it has more healthy options available. For example, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed fried chicken - kerala style recipe. To cook stuffed fried chicken - kerala style you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Fried Chicken - Kerala style:
- Get 1 Chicken , well cleaned
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Use 1 Teaspoon Chilli powder
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take 1/2 Cup Bengal Gram , boiled
- Prepare 3 Onions , chopped
- You need 4 Green chillies
- Provide 2 Teaspoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- Take 2 Tomatoes
- You need 1 Teaspoon Chilli powder
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander powder
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon Fennel seed powder
- Take Curry leaves
- Use to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 Egg Boiled
Instructions to make Stuffed Fried Chicken - Kerala style:
- Saute onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste for two minutes. And then add the rest of the ingredients except the dal.
- Once its roasted, add the cooked dal. And the boiled egg. Tradition is to add one, you can add more than one if you think there's going to be a fight on the dinner table.
- The chicken is now ready to be stuffed. Keep half of the stuffing aside for later.
- Cross the legs and tie with a thread and sew the chicken shut. This is the part where you can feel like a surgeon.
- Take a large pot, add 1 cup of water, add all the powders and put the chicken in. Boil for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from the water. (Do not throw away this stock) And shallow fry till it's golden brown.
- Place on a serving dish and remove the thread.
- Add the water (chicken stock) to the leftover oil from the frying, and reduce it. Add the remaining stuffing and roast well.
- Optional garnish - add curry leaves, fried onions, almonds or cashews.
- Pour this mixture over the fried stuffed chicken.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Stuffed Fried Chicken - Kerala style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.