Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg drop curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg drop curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the result apples have on the brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And because of this you will recognize that apples can actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. One thing you should understand is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg drop curry recipe. You can cook egg drop curry using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg drop curry:
- Get 1/2 cup chopped green capsicum
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped red capsicum
- Use 1/2 cup chopped yellow capsicums
- Use 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- You need 1 teaspoon chopped green chillies
- Use 3 raw eggs
- Prepare 1 teaspoon refined oil
- Provide 1 teaspoon butter
- Use salt as required
- Use 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
Steps to make Egg drop curry:
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add refined oil and butter.
- Add chopped onions.
- Fry it on medium heat until it become transparent.
- Add three types of capsicums.Add green chillies.
- Fry it on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt.
- Wait till the tomatoes become soft.
- Drop raw eggs one by on three different places of your pan.
- Cover it with glass lid.
- Cook it covered for 5 minutes and serve with steamed rice.
- You can add chopped coriander leaves now.
If you find this Egg drop curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.