Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Another thing that has been found is that apples can furthermore help your heart. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can in fact help to give you a healthy heart. You may even be surprised to find out that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Something you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are obtaining all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi kofta curry recipe. To make gobhi kofta curry you only need 25 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi Kofta Curry:
- Get 400 gms Gobhi/ Cauliflower
- Prepare 3 Toamtoes
- Get 2 Onions
- Get 3-4 Green Chillies
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger
- Provide 1 Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Take 1/2 Cup Matar/ Peas
- You need 1 Cup Besan
- Provide 1 Big Spoon Mustard Oil/ Sarson Ka Tel
- Prepare 1 Table Spoon Desi Ghee
- Use 1 Pinch Hing/ Asafoetida
- Prepare Leaves Some Dhaniya
- You need Khade Masale
- Provide 1/2 Tea Spoon Khada Dhainya/ Coriander Seeds
- Prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon Ajwain
- Take 1 Tea Spoon Jeera
- You need 1 Tej Patta/ Bay Leaf
- Prepare Spices
- Take 2 Tea Spoon Salt
- Prepare 1 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder
- Provide 1.5 Tea Spoon Amchoor Powder
- You need 2 Tea Spoon Dhaniya Powder
- Use 1/2 Tea Spoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder
- Take 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
- You need 1 Tea Roasted Kasuri Methi
Steps to make Gobhi Kofta Curry:
- Wash Gobhi properly, then grate it finely with the small hole grater.
- Chop Onions, Dhaniya Leaves, 1 Inch Ginger & 1-2 Green Chillies very finely.
- Grind Tomatoes, Ginger Garlic Paste & 2 Green Chillies finely into purée in a mixer grinder.
- Now take a bowl, add finely grated Gobhi in it with 1 Teaspoon Salt, finely chopped ginger, dhaniya leaves, 1/2 Teaspoon Khada Dhaniya, 1/2 Teaspoon Ajwain, 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder, 1 Teaspoon Laal Mirch Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Amchoor Powder, 1 Cup Besan & 1 Table Spoon Desi Ghee.
- Mix them properly, don’t add a single drop of water because there is enough moisture in Gobhi to make a mixture dough.
- Now let the mixture rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a kadhai, add oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame.
- Now after 5-10 minutes, apply some oil to your hands & make medium size Kofta balls from the mixture.
- Then fry the balls in oil till they are golden brown in colour & then take them out in a plate or bowl.
- Then take a kadhai, add 1 Big Spoon Mustard oil in it & keep the gas on high flame to burn the oil.
- When smoke starts coming out of oil, turn off the flame & let oil cool down a bit.
- After some time, again turn on the gas & keep the gas on medium flame.
- Then add 1 Teaspoon Jeera, 1 Tej Patta/ Bay Leaf in it & let them sizzle.
- When they start sizzling, add finely chopped onions in it & cook them till they are golden brown in colour.
- When they are 60-80% roasted, add 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder & roast it with onions for 1 minute till they are 100% cooked.
- Then add finely grinded tomato purée with 1 Teaspoon Salt so that it starts releasing oil quickly.
- After 5-6 minutes, when they start releasing oil, add 1 Teaspoon Laal Mirch Powder, 1 Teaspoon Amchoor Powder, 2 Teaspoon Dhaniya Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder & roast them with mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, add 2 cups water & let it boil.
- When first boil comes up, add fried Kofta balls with 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala & 1 Teaspoon Roasted Kasuri Methi.
- Mix them properly, turn the gas on low, cover the lid & cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, open the lid & add finely chopped dhaniya leaves.
- Your Gobhi Kofta Curry is ready to be served.
If you find this Gobhi Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.