Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a large soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One helping of soda is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. It is frequently no less than 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are far better choices.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe recipe. To cook cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe:
- Take 1 cauliflower, separated into florets
- Take 1 small onion, sliced
- Take 1 leek, sliced (white part only)
- Get 600 g peeled courgette (salted to remove excess water)
- Prepare 200 g water
- Prepare 150 g skimmed milk
- Get 4 small low-calorie cheeses
- You need Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- You need Salt
- Use Pepper
- You need Nutmeg
- Get Low-calorie cheese for the gratin topping
Instructions to make Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe:
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and boil them in the milk with half the water, a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Meanwhile, start preparing the courgette béchamel.
- Put 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a saucepan and gently fry the onion and leek over low heat, making sure they don’t burn, which would affect the color of the béchamel sauce.
- Add the peeled, chopped courgette and sauté for five minutes.
- Next, add the water, milk, pepper and nutmeg to taste and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend with a hand-held blender and add the cheeses to make a creamy béchamel sauce. Season to taste and set aside.
- In a casserole dish, arrange the cauliflower florets. Pour the low-calorie béchamel sauce over the top with the grated low-calorie cheese. Put the dish in the oven at 180ºC, until the cheese bubbles and turns golden.
- And there you have it, the perfect side dish to round off a great evening meal.
If you find this Cauliflower gratin with healthy béchamel sauce recipe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.