Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower/Gobhi 65 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower/Gobhi 65 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower/Gobhi 65 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is really excellent information. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice as well as water are the best options for beverages. When you drink a big soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. One helping of soda is eight ounces. That portion can contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is most often at least 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier selections.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower/gobhi 65 recipe. You can cook cauliflower/gobhi 65 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower/Gobhi 65:
- Use 500 grams Cauliflower/gobhi
- Prepare 6 tbsp besan flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp saunf/fennel powder
- You need 2 tbsp Chilli powder
- You need 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Get 3 tbsp Rice flour
- Get 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use As per taste salt
- Provide Bunch chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves
- Provide 1/2 lemon's juice
Steps to make Cauliflower/Gobhi 65:
- Blanch cauliflower florets in hot water with a pinch of turmeric powder and rock salt for 5 minutes. Strain in cold water and set aside.
- Take a bowl and add 6 tbsp besan flour, 3 tbsp rice flour, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp of saunf powder, a bunch of chopped coriander and curry leaves, 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Garam masala and required salt. Combine everything well
- Add a little water and make a thick batter. Then coat the blanched cauliflowers, add some lime juice and mix well. Leave it for around 10 minutes.
- Then, heat oil and fry to perfection and serve as starter
If you find this Cauliflower/Gobhi 65 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.