Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi 65 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi 65 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t serve burgers. As an alternative you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi 65 recipe. To make gobhi 65 you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi 65:
- Prepare 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Prepare 4 tbsp maida
- Use 3 tablespoons corn flour or rice flour
- Use 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need leaves Few curry
- Get 1.5 tsp salt
- Prepare as needed Water
- Get as required Oil for deep frying
- Prepare for Seasoning for gobi 65 (optional)-
- Get 1 tablespoon oil
- Provide 3 tbsp curd
- Use 3 tsp Chopped capsicum
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Provide 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Use 2 tsp chopped spring onion
Instructions to make Gobhi 65:
- Add cauliflower florets to salted warm water for 10 minutes, then drain off the water and pat dry the florets using cloth.
- In a bowl take flours and all spices, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves and pour water to make a thick batter.
- Transfer florets to the batter, coat them well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, then on a medium heat, fry the florets till golden and crisp then take them out and keep on a kitchen towel.
- Now in another Pan heat oil fry cumin, garlic, capsicum and curry leaves.
- Now add yogurt, chilli powder, garam masala and salt and stir the mixture till it thickens.
- Add fried florets and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, garnish it with chopped spring onions.
- Serve crispy gobi 65 as a party starter with favourite sauce or dip.
If you find this Gobhi 65 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.