Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. These studies indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Meaning by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer strawberry muffins recipe. You can cook air fryer strawberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins:
- Prepare 200 grams all-purpose flour
- Provide 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Provide 1 large or 2 small eggs
- You need 80 ml oil
- Get 150 grams granulated sugar
- Provide 100-120 ml milk
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons vanilla
- Take 2-3 tablespoons Strawberry jam
- Prepare 120-150 grams fresh or frozen strawberries
Instructions to make Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins:
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 min.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, oil and sugar then add milk and vanilla. Mix good.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet and add the strawberry jam and strawberries. Stir until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups and sprinkle with sugar.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees and bake for 11-15 min. Insert a toothpick to test if they have finished cooking.
If you find this Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.