Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Now and then, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. Now you can get a range of salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe. You can cook chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe:
- You need 2 cups boiled chickpeas
- Prepare 1 chopped onion
- Get 1 chopped capsicum
- Provide 1 chopped coriander+stems
- Prepare 3 tomatoes chopped or processed
- Take 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Take 3 cardamon,3 cloves and 3 cinnamon sticks
- Provide 1 cup coconut thick milk
- Get 1 tsp tumeric powder
- You need 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Use 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Use 1 tsp garam masala powder
Steps to make Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe:
- Prepare all your ingredients.
- In a pan,add 3 tbsp oil then add the cardamom,cinnamon and cloves and let them sputter.
- Next add the onion,capsicum and chopped dania stems.cook until light and translucent and a nice aroma comes from the pan.
- Next add your chopped or processed tomatoes.Let them cook and add tumeric.Then add tomato paste and 1 tsp of sugar.Mix everything together until thick and well combined.
- Next add in you cumin and coriander powder.Mix together then add your boiled chickpes.Mix again until everything is well combined and the chickpeas are coated with the sauce.
- Next add in your thick coconut milk.stir everything together and add salt.let it cook for about 3 minutes on medium heat.You can mash some of the chickpeas in the oan and leave some whole like i did or you can just leave them all whole.
- Adjust any spice you feel is needed.Then add in you chopped coriander and mix.Then lastly add in your garam masala and mix then switch of ready to serve.
- Enjoy with some hot chapatis or even rice.It truly is one tasty meal.
If you find this Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.