Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Roast - Kerala Style #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Roast - Kerala Style #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Roast - Kerala Style #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken roast - kerala style #mycookbook recipe. To cook chicken roast - kerala style #mycookbook you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Roast - Kerala Style
- Provide Chicken 3/4 Kilo
- Provide 1 1/2 Tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Normal Chilli Powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Provide 1 Cardamom
- Use 2 Cloves
- Get 1/2 Inch Cinnamon
- Get to taste Salt
- Take leaves Curry
- Provide 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Chilli
- Use 2 Whole red Chilli
- Take Coconut Oil
- Take 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Provide 1 inch Ginger
- Use 5 cloves Garlic
Instructions to make Chicken Roast - Kerala Style
- In a Pan add Coconut Oil Add whole spices add ginger garlic and add onion sauté well.
- Then add all dry spices Turmeric,chilli Powder,Coriander Powder,Pepper Powder sauté well don’t burn. Add curry leaves and move from the heat and cook down and make a paste add little water and make paste.
- In a pan add some coconut oil add curry leaves add red chilli and sauté then add the paste and cook for a min. Then add the chicken and salt and cook add little water if needed and cook till 3/4 done and then add the crushed chillies. Cook well till roasted and add some more curry leaves in end add little garam masala in end.
If you find this Chicken Roast - Kerala Style #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.