Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can have cauliflower kofta curry using 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Get for kofta :-
- Prepare 1 medium size gobi/Cauliflower florets
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated paneer
- You need 1/2 boiled grated potato
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 cup besan
- Prepare 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Use for For gravy :whole garam masala
- Use 1 big cardamom
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Provide few Black pepper corns
- Get 2-3 cloves
- Provide 2 small cardamom
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 1 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 1 cup Tomato pulp
- You need as required Oil for deep fry
- Get 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 Chopped onion medium sized
- Get 1 chopped green chilli
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala
- You need 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Use to taste Salt
- Provide 1/2 cup Water
- You need 1/4 cup cream
- You need as required Coriander leaves for garnishing
Instructions to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- In bowl add grated Gobi, paneer, potato, cumin powder, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Salt, coriander powder, garam masala, corn flour, besan.
- Mix it well to foam a soft dough grease hands with oil, make small balls from the dough.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil.
- In one pan heat the oil, add whole garam masala, ginger garlic paste, green chilli,saute well,add onion saute till it golden brown, add tomato pulp, saute until oil separates.
- Add water and cream cook for a minute,Add koftas, add coriander leaves.
- Served in another plate garnish with coriander leaves and cream.
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.