Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sambar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sambar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You will also be able to have a much healthier heart by eating apples. I am certain you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. One more of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Of course to get all the advantages from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sambar recipe. You can cook sambar using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sambar:
- Provide 1 cup arhar ki dal
- Prepare 1 cup lauki sliced
- Provide 1 cup tomato sliced
- Get 1 cup onion chopped
- Provide 1 cup tomato puree
- You need 1/2 cup peas
- Take 1 cup gajar gobhi sliced
- You need 2 green chilli finely chopped
- Use 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 dry red chilli sabut
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- Prepare 1 tsp dhania powder
- You need 1 tsp garam masala powder
- You need 1 tsp sambar powder
- Get 1/2 cup imli pulp
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tsp jeera
- Use 1 tsp rai
- Use 1 pinch hing
- Provide 2-4 curry leaves
Steps to make Sambar:
- Dal or veggies ko achhe se wash karein or 4 cup water or haldi,salt mix kar ke cooker mein 2_3 whistle lgne de.
- Ek pan mein oil dale zeera or rai ko bhune.add curry leaves and tomato puree.mix all ingredients.stir well.
- Dal or veggies ko achhe se mash karein.Imli pulp mix karein or pan mein dale.
- 5 min ke lie pan cover kar ke cook karein.
- Garma garam sambhar idli, vada or rice,dosa,uttam ke saath serve karein.
- It's yummy delicious tasty.
If you find this Sambar recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.