Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kelly’s Pecan Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kelly’s Pecan Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the health of your body. As I am sure you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. Some of the cancers that apples can help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact on its own ought to be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kelly’s pecan pie recipe. To cook kelly’s pecan pie you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kelly’s Pecan Pie:
- You need ☆1/2 cup sugar
- Provide ☆1 TBSP melted butter
- Get ☆1 cup corn syrup (half light and half dark)
- Take ☆3 eggs
- Prepare ☆1 tsp vanilla extract
- Provide ☆1/8 tsp salt
- Provide 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecan
- Prepare 9 inches pie shell - refer Kelly Pie Crust
Steps to make Kelly’s Pecan Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cut the parchment paper into the shape of pie pan.
- Sprinkle flour all over a large cutting board and a rolling pin. Put the pie crust on the cutting board and spread light layer of flour.
- Give some light massage to the pie crust. Make it into a round shape. Gently spread into a thin large circle larger than your pie pan. Use small amount of flour on the rolling pin and crust to avoid sticking as you go.
- Place upside down pie pan on the crust and push it into the pan, and cut off the excess.
- Press the cut pie crust and the bottom. Use the leftover pie crust and press it on the side edge with your finger. Use fork to make the top design. (You should have more leftover pie crust)
- Make the filling. In a large bowl, mix well all the ingredients of ☆ then add pecans. Pour the filling in pie shell.
- By using leftover crust, make a lattice design for the top of the pie.
- Bake it for 40 minutes at lower rack of the oven. Check to see if the center is cooked by using a tooth pick.
If you find this Kelly’s Pecan Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.